Social Media Coordinator (One Year Term)
Anchored Ideas Ltd. is a full-service marketing and communications agency proudly rooted on Cape Breton Island. We work with local businesses to create and execute marketing and communications strategies that drive growth and increase brand awareness and loyalty.
We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our creative team! Are you passionate about content creation? Do you love staying on top of social media trends? Are you great at engaging with followers and building online communities?
- Take a proactive and creative approach to manage clients’ social media accounts, including campaign development, content creation and execution
- Manage 10-15 social media accounts, which includes content creation, execution and engagement
- Coordinate videos, photography and written content with clients
- Maintain solid client relationships
- Utilize project management software to assign duties to colleagues and guarantee timelines
- Manage timelines internally and externally
- Develop marketing campaigns and present concepts to clients
- Support coworkers and clients on campaigns and projects as needed
- Provide regular updates to Anchored team and clients
- Other duties as assigned to support the team and collective goals of Anchored Ideas Ltd.
- University degree or College diploma in public relations or marketing
- Passionate about social media and content creation
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends when needed
Compensation and Benefits:
- Please include salary expectations in your application
- Two weeks vacation, plus a bonus week between the holidays
- This is a full-time, one year term with possibility to extend to a permanent position
- Health and dental benefits available after three month probation period
- Cell phone allowance paid monthly
- Summer hours to include Friday afternoons off